Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rambling: I know, I know. I've been off my game.

But I do have a good reason:  my home internet has been iffy for the past few weeks!  *Shakes fist at Verizon.*  But, we are getting a new internet provider today!  At the moment, I am stealing a few moments at work to type this up, so let me make it quick and sweet.  

I've still been reading and have a whopping 11 BOOKS to review for your pretty little eyes.    If you'd like to know, here is the list (the latest read is on top, the oldest on bottom):

Itch
Golden 
Siege and Storm 
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
Openly Straight
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine, #1)
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Eleanor and Park
Partials
Out of the Easy
Sold - Review and Book Club Discussion

I am hoping to have a new review up by August 1st, at the absolute latest, if our internet is installed soon and working.

I hope you are having a great summer!

-Mariela

No comments:

Post a Comment